Unfortunately most relationships and marriages in the world are not at peace and are simply miserable. More than half of all marriages end in divorce (both believers in Christ and non-believers). Hearts are broken as people simply want to be unconditionally loved. What is the main reason behind all of this mess? In one word it comes down to this. Demons.
Demons are alive and well in the world as they have been since the earth was created by God and 1/3 of the angels were cast out of heaven with their leader Lucifer (now Satan). Demons torment people in their minds and thus cause them to buy into their suggestions in their minds to hurt themselves and other people. Demons torment both non-believers and those who have accepted Jesus Christ as their personal savior as long as their legal right to stay tormenting them is still intact. One of the reasons they can continue to torment a believer’s soul is because they have unforgiveness in their heart towards someone who offended or hurt them. Another reason is because they have a strong spirit of pride that causes them to behave arrogantly and thinking they are better than other people. There are three main strongmen demons that do most of the damage to people.
So what are the terrible trio of demons that do the most damage to people on earth? What are the strongmen demons’ names? They are called the spirits of Jezebel, Leviathan and Ahab. Jezebel can be found in 1 and 2 Kings and is also talked about in Revelation 2:18-23 where God gave Jezebel time to repent of her sexual immorality but she would not so God says He will put her on a sickbed and kill her children (which are the spiritual offspring of the person’s evil teachings). Leviathan is primarily focused on in Job 41 where in verse 34 talks about it being the king over all the children of pride. Ahab is talked about in 1 and 2 Kings as the Bible said “he did more evil in the sight of the Lord than all the other kings prior to him.”
People receive these spirits when the grow up with father and mother wounds or grand parent wounds (rejection, control, manipulation, criticism, pride, emotional, physical or sexual abuse) or were sexually violated in any way (incest, molested, raped). When that occurs in a child’s life they start to hear the enemy speak to them in their thoughts telling them they cannot trust a man or a woman and then to control and manipulate them the rest of their life ruining all their relationships. Below are the common behavior characteristics people exhibit when they are tormented by the terrible trio of spirits:
- Anxious / Fearful
- Sexually impure & selfish
- Desire for power and leadership
- Wants to shut down true Holy Spirit
- More dominant
- They act assured but are very insecure
- Cannot stand to be told no
- Loves to provoke people until they get angry and then blame them
- Enjoys starting arguments
- Those who have been hurt the deepest with father/mother wounds or sexually abused will often develop into what the Psychological community would call Narcissists
- Twists communication in their minds
- Wraps around spine and twists
- Back / neck pain
- Causes drowsiness when reading Bible or Christian books
- Twisted organs
- Other diseases
- Does not like confrontation
- Has a hard time being a strong spiritual leader
- Strong desire to make everyone happy
- Afraid of rejection
- Does not like taking responsibility
- Expecting bad things to take place
- Avoiding telling people what they need to do and passively putting up with bad behavior
- If someone is angry with you then you believe it must be your fault
- Believe it is your duty to make everyone happy and comfortable
- Believe what others say about you (if they say you are not a good person then you believe it)
- Have a challenge making a decision because afraid people will be upset if you make a bad decision (this is why they draw into relationship with a person who has Jezebel as they love to have control in making decisions, albeit bad ones)
- Believe you should always act happy in spite of hardship or trouble
- Always feel a failure, unaccepted, insecure
- Happiness and peace based on current circumstances and how loved, affirmed and accepted they feel
- Give power away in order for other people to validate your identity and to tell you who you are
- Fears abandonment and become clingy, needy and helpless
- Never take up your God-given freedom and refuse to step up and become assertive and command respect
- Usually do not forgive yourself and often has issues with God
- Overly merciful and sees the best in everyone – overlooks too much
- Forgive others too quickly without making them aware of their offenses
- Will do anything to gain acceptance
- Often times successful in making money and business
- Very nice person – too nice
- Have low self-esteem and try to gain ground by winning acceptance
So how do people get set free and delivered from these spirits?
They must do 3 things.
- They must totally choose to forgive all those who have hurt them over their lifetimes. How does one do this if they have been hurt deeply and betrayed? They need to ask the Holy Spirit to show them the people who hurt them from the Lord’s perspective. Once they can see that those people were hurt by father or mother wounds or sexually violated and were operating in the spirits of Jezebel/Leviathan or Ahab – then it becomes easier to forgive them. They can separate the person from the evil demons that caused them to hurt them.
- They must humble themselves and admit the truth that they did behave in ways that were ungodly. Sometimes their spirit of pride is so strong that their loved ones could never imagine that they could admit and take responsibility for their actions.
- Only after the person has completed the two steps above (which some people never are able to do, while others can do in a few months after they have been told this while others can do instantly after they feel convicted by the Holy Spirit) then they can take their authority in Jesus Christ and command the demons to go to hell and never come back on them again. The only way they could re-enter the person is if they decided to do something to give them the legal right to re-enter (ie had a sexual relationship outside of marriage, chose to do illegal drugs, cancelled out what they declared, practiced anything occult or demonic, etc).
Thousands of people around the world are now getting set free through the deliverance videos on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/RestoredToFreedom/ and You Tube https://youtu.be/WIoXkp89fP0 and renunciation prayers in the book Restored to Freedom available on Amazon http://a.co/2JOT1ny in paperback, Kindle or Audible.
There is hope for relationships as the Lord wants to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children and the hearts of the children back to their fathers (Malachi 4:6).